• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark IV Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollyfoster

Reaction score
1994 Mark IV Combo (short chassis). **UPDATED PICS**

Excellent working order, all original, normal wear and tear/no structural problems.

Paint on grillcloth is acrylic and is off for removal now.

Includes casters and footswitch.

Tubes are less than a year old. Has (4) JJ 6v6 tubes installed currently and will include (2) 6L6 and (2) EL34 with sale.

Can provide more pics upon request.

1450 + shipping

IMG_1847.jpg

I'm not sure if i'd wash the paint off or not (if I was interested). It's actually pretty cool! It's 'out of this world'. In a perfect world i'd have a recto AND a mark series amp. Alas, i do not have the funds to be able to afford such additional luxuries... Good luck with the sale!

MusicManJP6 said:
I'm not sure if i'd wash the paint off or not (if I was interested).

Washing the paint off would be the first thing I do if I was to purchase that amp.

It looks like Luke Skywalker threw up on that amp........

or maybe it's a backdrop to an old Dr. Who episode..........

Regardless I would have to take that grill cloth off and hang it above my 11 month old son's crib..........

I'd leave the paint as is. I like it.

unfortunately, I'm not in the market for an amp.

Man, that paint would muffle the tone and zap 1/3 of the gain...just joking. Other than that, looks like my combo. They are friggin' awesome and if you are thinking at all, buy this one.

here are some more pics per requests. grill is off for paint removal and the el34 and 6l6s are back in. i'll still include the 4 matched 6v6 tubes.

IMG_0101.jpg

small nick in tolex on front edge was filled in with sharpie:

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

Latest posts

Back