• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT- Mesa Studio Preamp-295 rig, Rectoverb combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesaboogie22

Reaction score
For Sale/For trade

PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l219/walkertexasranger22/

I am new here but thought this would be the best place to try and acquire some new mesa gear and get rid of some of my stuff without having to resort to the awful egay.

(1)
I have a Mesa Studio Preamp and a Stereo Simul-class 295 rig in excellent condition. Tubes are about 2 months old. They have been kept in rack cases their entire lives. No scratchy pots or missing pieces. 100
percent functional. Both pieces have a seperate rack case for each (studio is in a 2 space, 295 in a 4 space). I also have two 2x12 vertical cabs with casters from late '89. I would sell the entire rig for 1550.00 and we could work out something with the shipping. I wouldnt stick anyone with a massive shipping amount. Depending on location, I am sure we could come up with something reasonable. The individual pieces would break down like this:

Studio preamp (w/ channel footswitch): 450.00
295: 550.00
212 cabs: 300.00 each

(2)
I also have a Mesa Rectoverb 1x12 combo w/footswitch that is in excellent condition as well. 100 percent functional also. Retubed at the same time the other rig was (about two months ago). Asking 900.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

I am also looking for trades for any or ALL of it.

Trades I am looking for:
Mark series (head or combo)
Triaxis
Roadking (head or combo)
Dual rec (3 channel) solo
Traditional 4x12 mesa cabinet

I can take specific pictures to prove ownership and serial number confirmation. (i.e. holding up a sign that says something specific in the picture... something like that)

I will go out of my way to make the transaction go as smoothly as possible and to make anyone as comfortable as possible in doing business with me. Ask me any question you might have. I will be posting pictures up tomorrow evening. Like I said, I will be happy to take any specific pictures of any of the equipment. All of it has been well maintained and taken great care of. I am the original owner of all of the gear. If you send me an email or a private message I will also be glad to send you my phone number so we can talk in person.

This seems like a wonderful place and am very thankful for the awesome information I have been able to receive so far! :) Thanks!!!

Any interest in trading the Studio/295 for an as-new Rivera M100 head, with new tubes and the original 5-button footswitch? I can send pics if you would like.

Back