• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Mesa Roadster Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleeperaxe

Reaction score
This is a 4 year old Roadster of which I am the second owner. It works flawlessly and has tubes with less than 10 hours on them (except the rectifier tubes, which are original). Cosmetically, it's in great shape, with only a small tolex scuff on the back of the amp.

This amp excels at many things, and I am in no hurry to let it go. I've found that I can dial in excellent Tweed tones (clean to ragingly crunchy) and great blackface cleans. Obviously this amp does metal of all colors, and really nails everything from Sabbath on. BUT, I do not play metal, so...

$1,200 plus shipping. Or local in Chicago.

Or trades! I love trades. I can add or take cash or pedals.

I am currently completely enamored with 6V6 power tube distortion. If you have an amp that runs on 2 or 4 6V6s, I'm probably interested in trading for it.

I'm also a sucker for vintage Marshall tones. A THD Flexi 50, Splawn, or other Marshall-y amp would likely catch my interest.

Guitars: I like them and I play them. A standard-sized Les Paul, SG (P90s or Hums), or other interesting guitars would be considered.

Feel free to make me an offer. I don't know what's out there, and I'm interested.
Pictures!

b4a56741.jpg

83ef5c8e.jpg

67222158.jpg

Is is still available? How much for shipping (to NYC).

PJ

Back