• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT MESA Boogie MKIII Green Stripe

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattb

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am a long time member of the Gear Page and the Hamer Fan Club and can provide refrences if needed. A poster on TGP said I should list this here.

Here we have a MESA Boogie MKIII Simul Class Green Stripe. I've had this amp for about 2 years. Sounds great. I just replaced the tubes with a combo of JJ/Mullard RI. JJ's are 6l6 and pres. Mullards are EL34s.
Also included are the 3 original footswitches.

The amp is in great shape. It has a couple of slight stains on the grill cloth and a few rusty screws. I think the previous owner did some gigging with it. I love the amp but use my MKIV live so this doesn't get out much.

I would like to trade for a nice acoustic, or perhaps another amp with a different flavor. Vintage Fenders, VOX, etc. I am also interested in Hamers, Fenders and Gibsons. Let me know what you have and maybe I'll bite. I will also take $850+ shipping for it. Shipping will probably be a bit expensive as this is not a light amp.

Thanks for looking! You can contact me via email at matt(at)delta-whiskey(dot)com

MKIII_1.JPG

MKIII_2.JPG

MKIII_3.JPG

MKIII_4.JPG

MKIII_5.JPG

MKIII_6.JPG

MKIII_7.JPG

MKIII_8.JPG

Matt's a good guy! Deal with confidence :) Plus, you guys know how hard it is to get those footswitches!

Latest posts

Back