Footswitch LED's on my Mark III ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryM

Reaction score
Hi there,
Just had my Mark III Blue Stripe for just over a week now. Took a while to dial in but all is cushty now that I know how to use it and I'm loving it. This one might just be a keeper which is not normal for me as I've been through this amp finding mission in the last 12 months and had 8 different amps.

Anyway, long story short, my amp came with two single mesa footswitches, Lead/Rhythm & Rhythm 2. Both switches work but the led seems to be opposite in that when the footswitches are in the off position the led comes on and when you switch them on, the led goes off. Is this right?

I've got a gig next weekend and being a new amp and all I don't need to be thinking about led's and is it on or off?

Cheers in advance

Gary

I'm not sure if this will answer your question or not, but the switches are labeled and tell you which mode it's in when the light is on.
a5efc8e1018ecc2726826b29729e0d12.jpg

GaryM, yes that is correct, red is off for all channels, which is rhythm mode (red light will be on), the light will go out for lead channel. Same for rhythm 2, red is rhythm 1, red light will go out for rhythm 2.

Back