Floyd Rose Trems

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarman1879

Reaction score
I have a licensed Floyd Rose on my jackson warrior and I'm not satisfied. The strings go out of tune easily, even if I don't do any dives. Plus every one always says the licensed Floyd's don't own up to the originals. I was looking around and I'm not sure which one to get. Speedloaders look cool but I duno if I want to have to buy the special type of strings, but it sounds a lot better than getting a regular original Floyd Rose but still have to go through the hassle of changing strings. Then I heard of Steinberger and I'm just not sure what type and brand to get. Any suggestions from Trem users?

instead of buying a new trem and haveing to possibly modify your guitar (stienburger) try out a tremsetter their like 30-40 bucks on ebay

Before buying any parts how about a PROFESSIONAL setup? Most guitars will give you problems when not properly setup. I am not talking string height or truss rod but more condition of the springs, sharpness of the pivot edges, etc. Don't take it to a mom and pop shop that sells all low end stuff take it to someone that is recommended by other players. It may not be the complete fix but if there is a problem hopefully it can be identified by the person setting up the guitar. Good luck.

Take it from disassembled, 110% right there. A professional setup will fix you up for sure.

Ciao ...

Latest posts

Back