Favorite Football Team

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UltraGary said:
Favorite team> BEARS!! (raised in Chicago.....and winning obviously isn't that important)

Favorite hobby> Watching Vikings fans pass the blame on losing big games (again....)

I'm a bengals fan and honestly the coolest fans I see at our stadium are bears fans. We understand eachothers plight lol

t0aj15 said:
MesaGod666 said:
Yeah, despite the 5 turnovers, the refs weren't calling the late and low blows by the Saints defense. They were out to take Favre out of the game, perhaps permanently. The moral of the story is that playing like the 1970's Raiders is ok now.
Would you like some cheese to go with that whine? :lol:
Si seinor! :lol: Now, Two New Questions, Are you feeling hopeful for your favorite team for the '10 season, and, what city will get a new NFL team. I hope to GOD! that Lake Elsinore gets an NFL team. We Need a pro team here, and let me tell you, the Storm isn't helping out

The Steelers Rule!!!! Once all the players get bond posted we can start camp. I see we got Randle El back, he is a real threat to turn any old screen pass into a kickoff return. The rest of the defense painfully learned they can't count on one guy to cover all mistakes. From ashes to victory! I smell another 'wild card Super Bowl win'.

The Steelers are the team that can take the Aints and beat them back down. The Aints got away with some old school Raiders style dirty football againt Favre and the boys from Snow Town. The Steelers are the team that beat down the old Raiders and can deliver the smack down against these upstart punks from the underwater city. You know the Steelers are tough, they spend so much time in lock-up.... 8)

The Saints are 'one and done', the Steelers will be back in the playoff hunt for 2010.

But the real question is will Favre retire, from football that is, not selling widescreen TV's for Sears...gotta love those commercials. :lol: :lol:

Heritage Softail said:
The Steelers Rule!!!! Once all the players get bond posted we can start camp. I see we got Randle El back, he is a real threat to turn any old screen pass into a kickoff return. The rest of the defense painfully learned they can't count on one guy to cover all mistakes. From ashes to victory! I smell another 'wild card Super Bowl win'.

The Steelers are the team that can take the Aints and beat them back down. The Aints got away with some old school Raiders style dirty football againt Favre and the boys from Snow Town. The Steelers are the team that beat down the old Raiders and can deliver the smack down against these upstart punks from the underwater city. You know the Steelers are tough, they spend so much time in lock-up.... 8)

The Saints are 'one and done', the Steelers will be back in the playoff hunt for 2010.

But the real question is will Favre retire, from football that is, not selling widescreen TV's for Sears...gotta love those commercials. :lol: :lol:

I'm not too certain about the steelers being that great this year. Randall El was a threat but he has clearly aged and lost a step. The proud steelers defense also suffers from age besides the injury to it's best player. I'm not certain they will win the AFC North or see a playoff birth with the hellish schedule they face and a strong Ravens team that is built up for the season.

Sixstringpsycho said:
Heritage Softail said:

I'm not too certain about the steelers being that great this year. Randall El was a threat but he has clearly aged and lost a step. The proud steelers defense also suffers from age besides the injury to it's best player. I'm not certain they will win the AFC North or see a playoff birth with the hellish schedule they face and a strong Ravens team that is built up for the season.
So true. Oh, it sucks that Big Ben Worthlessborger is getting suspended, if you were a Steelers fan!

Terry BigShow Bradshaw was a nobody until he got a few SuperBowl rings. Somebody will step up and tote the rock. Didn't they win a SB as the underdog from the wild card spot?

I like what Bradshaw had to say about Ben. Spelled it out pretty simple for him. Steelers will bounce back from it. I would be more concerned about trading Santonio Holmes than Ben. Going to the Jets will be worrisome for teams in their division.

Latest posts

Back