Favorite Football Team

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guitar GeeK

Reaction score
What is your favorite football team (american and european football)
My Favorite NFL team is the Kansas City Cheifs(PS for the Raiders fans whom ask me "what's it feel like to be rooting for a team thats 3-7 this year, my question to you is, what does it feel like to be rooting for a team that, for the last 5 seasons, lost at least eleven games per season). For my favorite Association Football team is the Manchester United F.C. I don't know why I like them, but I do.

VIKINGS fan since 1989 (my first sporting event at The Metrodome at age 5).

Four words for y'all...Brett. Favre. Super. Bowl.

The 3 above posters have had a fun season. I'm a big NY Giants fan. We started 5-0, then lost 4 in a row, won 1 and lost 1 : 6-5. Yuck.

At least we smashed millions of Patriots fans 2 years ago.

I don't follow soccer/football so I can't chime in on that one.

Steelers all the way. Not a bandwagon fan. Born in McKeesport PA, just outside of Pitt and all the empty union steel mills. Steelers lost a close on last night. Must say Favre is looking like superman right now. Could this be the year for the Vikes? The Pats should take down the Saints in a close one tonight. As for the Viking chances, at least they won't have to play the Steelers in the SB. They were Tarkentons bane.....

F L A M E N G O ! ! ! ! !

mosaico_nacao.jpg

once Flamengo, always Flamengo. 8)

as for american football . . sorry, but a brazilian cant help on this one :p

Ok, I have two new questions. One Who do you think will win the Super Bowl? And second, does anyone know where to get cheap Replica Super Bowl Ring, specifically, a copy of the Super Bowl IV Ring.

http://www.jostens.com/sports/super_bowl_history.asp?sb=IV

Guitar GeeK said:
MesaGod666 said:
VIKINGS fan since 1989 (my first sporting event at The Metrodome at age 5).

Four words for y'all...Brett. Favre. Super. Bowl.
PS, nice job on getting into the Super Bowl. :lol:

Yeah, despite the 5 turnovers, the refs weren't calling the late and low blows by the Saints defense. They were out to take Favre out of the game, perhaps permanently. The moral of the story is that playing like the 1970's Raiders is ok now.

MesaGod666 said:
Yeah, despite the 5 turnovers, the refs weren't calling the late and low blows by the Saints defense. They were out to take Favre out of the game, perhaps permanently. The moral of the story is that playing like the 1970's Raiders is ok now.
Would you like some cheese to go with that whine? :lol:

Favorite team> BEARS!! (raised in Chicago.....and winning obviously isn't that important)

Favorite hobby> Watching Vikings fans pass the blame on losing big games (again....)

Latest posts

Back