Favorite College Football Team

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch71

Reaction score
I'm a Buckeye born and bread. Football season is the only thing that can take me away from playing guitar. Well, I have been know to sneak out at half time and get in a quick jam session.

List your favorite college football team here.

Ohio State Buckeyes.

Even though I'm from Florida, my dad is from Canton Ohio and i kind of picked up the Ohio teams from him. Love the Buckeyes and the Browns for NFL.

Georgia Bulldogs - I'm a 1984 grad, and I even had a class with Hershel Walker one fall quarter (he was there, maybe, five times).

Elpelotero said:
cvansickle said:
clutch71 said:
Knew that was coming!
Eehhhhhh.... Gators eat boogers!

We'll see about that come Saturday! It smells like dawg in the kitchen!

I think the Dawgs peed on the carpet El Pelotero! The SEC is tough this year. I bet LSU is glad for the by week.

Buckeyes held out but that team up north has me real nervous.

I admit I am very surprised by the outcome. The SEC East is still up for grabs. Georgia still has to play Kentucky and Auburn, so anything can happen.

I got to tip my hat. I was at the stadium and couldn't believe it. Our run defense is more porous than a sponge and Moreno capitalized on it. It also didn't help that Tebow's shoulder was bruised so he couldn't pound it inside like usual.

Just goes to show how insane things are this year. Nobody is guaranteed a win based on ranking!

Spirithunter said:
Big game this weekend.

You got that right. After their spanking of Tennessee, I really believe they can pull it off if they keep their heads in the game for all four quarters. It will be tough though.

Latest posts

Back