• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S. WCR SR single coils set SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogietone

Reaction score
WCR SR single coils set (bridge, middle and neck) with RS electronics strat "modern" upgrade kit (pots, caps, switch, jack, wiring) and Fralin baseplate on the bridge pickup. Black covers. I have another set exactly like this installed in a Hamer Daytona (strat copy) and it sounds fantastic!
SOLD

WCRsinglecoilset.jpg

WCRsingleback.jpg

rselectronics.jpg

WCR SR neck single coil. No cover-$40 shipped and PayPal'd

WCRneck.jpg

Continental US only please.

OK, well don't worry about "saving" it for me. If another buyer comes along, just go with them. I just know a good friend of mine has been looking for a loop pedal, so i'll talk to him by atleast monday or so.

I'm curious, would you be up for any trades for the Echo Park? I have a vintage MIJ Boss 'Super Feedbacker and Distortion' that i don't use.

Ukalali Solo said:
I'm curious, would you be up for any trades for the Echo Park? I have a vintage MIJ Boss 'Super Feedbacker and Distortion' that i don't use.

No thanks. I would prefer cash.

Latest posts

Back