• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S '94 Blackface Dual Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akhilleus

Reaction score
I'm posting this to see if there is any interest in my amp. I originally bought it from a friend as a long term investment, but times and plans change and now I can't foresee myself using this amp in the coming years. It was a hard decision to come to as this is the best piece of equipment I've ever owned, but I could use the money more in the next few years than I can an amp that's just sitting around not being played. I'm not sure about the revision number, but I'm sure savvier users can figure it out from the serial number or manufacturing date.
EVaJz.jpg

ldxKx.jpg

4KYSW.jpg

1C4Oy.jpg

sAaOa.jpg

r4fJN.jpg

GgY0t.jpg

It's in good condition, but not pristine condition (it is 16 years old, after all). It's been kept in a smoke-free environment for at least a decade (not sure about who owned it before my friend). It plays fantastic and sounds great. Here is my ebay handle so you can see my positive feedback: http://myworld.ebay.com/brett8403/ I'm selling it here because ebay and paypal like to take big chunks of money out of large purchases like this and I'm tired of eating the fees and not getting the money I sold it for.

I'm asking $1500 shipped (OBO) for the head. The cab (2x12 Vintage 30w Celestions) is also for sale too, but local pickup (Washington DC area) would be preferred since shipping would probably be pretty high. This is my first attempt at selling the amp, so I'm interested to see how it goes. PM me if you're interested and maybe we can work something out :D

Unfortunately my original post didn't garner a whole lot of interest. I think I'll drop the asking price to $1300 (including shipping).

Geez, if you were in the Dallas, Texas area, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

My only suggestion would be for you to post some better pics (these pics look like they were taken with a camera phone).

Good luck with the sale.

zeeman

Finally got around to taking some extra pictures. Hopefully that'll raise some renewed interest.

Dualrec2.jpg

Dualrec3.jpg

Dualrec1.jpg

1300 shipped OBO.

Price drop bonanza! 1200 shipped or 1100 local pickup (Washington DC metro area, preferred).

Latest posts

Back