• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estate Sale- Mesa content

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Items added (also added in original post):

JJ TUBES: EL34 quad set matched for Boogies $30 Shipped CONUS (new$54) Two were used for a short time in the Rectoverb to try them out. The other two are unused.

KT88 single $25 (new $72 for a duet) Shipped CONUS

6L6 single $15 (new $38 for a duet) Shipped CONUS
My friend had a THD Univalve at for a short while, he also built a High Octane single ended amp I believe that this is why he had the singles. These were all purchased from Eurotubes

THE TUBE AMP BOOK by Aspen Pittman: Deluxe Revised Edition, this is the latest and larger version of this book, 13.5” x 11” spiral bound, packed with color photos of vintage and modern amps, mods, specs and schematics. It also includes a CD-ROM of schematics. $25 SOLD, thanks, GIG4FUN

Ken j said:
Items added (also added in original post:

THE TUBE AMP BOOK by Aspen Pittman: Deluxe Revised Edition, this is the latest and larger version of this book, 13.5” x 11” spiral bound, packed with color photos of vintage and modern amps, mods, specs and schematics. It also includes a CD-ROM of schematics. $25

I would like this please.

PM sent

:D as soon as my deposit clears, I send the pay pal payment and this amp is mine :wink: Soooooooooo
Bump for all the other stuff. Ken is a really nice guy and good comunicatior. I'm looking forward to joining the most excellent dc owners group.

Thanks for the EMG's Ken! You really weren't kidding when you said they were in perfect condition :shock: :D. Can't wait to get them installed!

My amp arrived in perfect condition. Ken is a great guy to deal with and his buddy took great care of his equipment. I have never seen anything packed so well or so carefully in my life. there were a few little dings in the outer box as to be expected, but it would take a full out spear for anything to have got through to the amp. Rest assured if you buy something from Ken, you will be completly satisfied.

I bought the DSL 50 from Ken and it arrived in perfect shape. Great communication throughout the process...don't hesitate to buy!

Thanks Ken,
Jason

I found a decent price on a used SKB case that fit the LTD so shipping is now available and included on that guitar. Ironicly out of 3 Gibsons (ES135, Les Paul, & '61RI SG) a American standard Fender Strat, the Parker Fly and all the others listed this guitar was my friend's favorite. It was the last guitar he purchased. My favorites were the Gibsons especially the 135, this one is a sweetheart. If I could afford it I would be keeping it.

There is less than a dozen items left so this is basiclly my last ditch effort to sell these here. This is the reason for this bump.

The family of my friend is very appreciative all all of the sales and of the kind words and notes that many of you have sent. I have shared all of these with them.

Thanks, Ken

There is less than 50 days til Christmas and still a few great deals to be had here.

Monsta-Tone said:
What's the neck profile like on that ESP?

It is slimer front to back than the Gibson ES-135 ('50s rounded neck) and proabably close to the Gibson '60 slim taper. Here is a link with more info: http://www.guitarshop.net/esph400guitar.htm These use a "Earvana compensated" nut that to my understanding is close the Buzz Feiten system. This is a nice playing guitar. It was my friend's favorite. If you want any more pics or info I will be happy to pick it up and take more pics and make any measurement that you request.

Only a month til Christmas and basically about 18 shipping days left. I am planning on attending the Detroit Guitar Show this coming Sunday (11-30) and will be taking the Gibson 135 with me to walk around the show. If anyone in the area wants to see anything there and meet me at the show please PM me. I will be picking up the Gibson and any other items this Friday (11-28) afternoon. Here's what's left:

SLIDE SHOW: http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z75/Ken_J_photos/?action=view&current=7fdb337b.pbw

JENSEN P12R alnico speaker, $60 Shipped CONUS

GIBSON: 496R (13" lead) and 500T (7-1/2" lead) pickups, black, Both of these feature four conductor wiring for series, split, and parallel operation. $50 each or $90 for the pair Shipped 50 states

BOSS: BF3 Flanger, $55 Shipped 50 states

FOSTEX: MR8 8 track digital recorder, this has a Compact Flash memory card and a USB port for easy burning on your computer. $100 Shipped CONUS

I will be off-line for about the next week. I will answer any PM's or replys to this thread upon my return.

Latest posts

Back