• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estate Sale- Mesa content

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All prices are now reduced! The first post has been edited to reflect the new prices.

The "ZW emgs" are the emg-81 and emg-85? Are the pots, jack, battery hook up included?

Also, have you used the THD hot plate?

styphon said:
The "ZW emgs" are the emg-81 and emg-85? Are the pots, jack, battery hook up included?

Yes every thing is there including the schematic and original box. These were originally installed in the Les Paul with the long pots. I put the Les Paul back to stock in order to sell it. Here is a link to the pic from the slide show: http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z75/Ken_J_photos/?action=view&current=IMG_0395.jpg

styphon said:
Also, have you used the THD hot plate?
The Hot plate was used for a short time when he owned a F-50. It is in "like new " condition. http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z75/Ken_J_photos/?action=view&current=IMG_0376.jpg

styphon email and PM sent. amphead, gearboy, and Fixxer6671 PM sent. The PM's are still sitting in my outbox. I had one there for over a week that never sent so you may find it better to send me an email. :?:

I picked up 3 boxes that has enabled me to ship any of the amp heads. I am still trying to find boxes for the combos.

I bought Parker Fly from Ken and I must say what a great seller!!! Thank you so much Ken!!! The guitar is in excellent shape. As brand new. Perfectly packed. Great deal! :wink:

:D I got the Wah & Rectoverb. Can't wait, they should be here tomorrow. Of course, like a dummy, I have myself scheduled to be out of town all week.
Ken is a really nice guy and is willing to accomodate. He let me use my Fed Ex account and packed the amp the way I asked. Very commendable.

:D :D :D Everything was packed better than I could have expected. My son even rolled the box with the amp in it off the stairs. No damage at all.

Everything was exactly as described.

Thanks Ken!!!!!!!

Yes, but no box to ship it in. I have a friend at a music store saving boxes for me as they come in.

vette1992 said:
Where are you located if i wanted to pick up the avatar cab...
As stated in my original post: "We are in the Detroit metro area approx 10 miles west of Pontiac" Michigan.

I can now ship all of the amps including the combos. Also there are a couple of items that I neglected to list initially. Unfortanately I am having trouble editing the original post.

FOSTEX: MR8 8 track digital recorder $125

SHURE: SM57 microphone with cord and stand $60 SOLD, thanks tamborineman (Rick Resource Forum)

Back