• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estate Sale- Mesa content

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken j

Reaction score
With the untimely passing of a close friend last September (’07) I am helping his family with the sale of his musical instruments. All items are in excellent condition. Never gigged and kept in a smoke free home. Local pickup of any item is welcomed. Items are located at the home of my friend’s sister. We are in the Detroit metro area approx 10 miles west of Pontiac. I will ship to addresses other than CONUS or all 50 states listed on items but at an additional cost. All offers will be presented to the family. PM if interested. Please include an email address if you want additional pics of any item.

SLIDE SHOW: http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z75/Ken_J_photos/?action=view&current=7fdb337b.pbw

JENSEN P12R alnico speaker, $60 Shipped CONUS

BOSS: BF3 Flanger, $55 Shipped 50 states

SOLD ITEMS

FENDER: JG12CE/12 Nat; Fishman under saddle transducer, no case 12 string acoustic, $150 SOLD, thanks j_gary (Rick Resource forum)

STEINBERGER: Spirit, White, 2 humbucking pickups & one single coil (center) w/ gig bag, $150.00 SOLD, thanks psychodave

GIBSON: Les Paul Studio (US) Vintage Mahogany with OHSC, $650.00 SOLD (Locally), thanks Tom

PARKER: Fly Deluxe, Dimarzio humbucking pickups with piezo bridge, Pearl White w/ SKB/Parker case, $975 SOLD, thanks amphead

SEYMOUR DUNCAN: SHR-1b Hot Rails for Strat, white, $30 SOLD, thanks knd

SEYMOUR DUNCAN: SCR-1 Cool Rails for Strat, black, $30 SOLD, thanks knd

SEYMOUR DUNCAN: SJBJ-1b JB Jr. for Strat, black, $35 SOLD, thanks Lou

SEYMOUR DUNCAN: ST59-1 Little "59 for Tele, Black $35 SOLD, thanks twohailmarys

MESA BOOGIE: Single Rectifier Rect-O-Verb II 50W head includes original foot switch and cover, $850 SOLD, thanks Monsta-Tone

THD: Hot Plate 8 ohm (purple), $170 SOLD, thanks Phil

SEIKO: ST 767 Tuner, $15 SOLD, thanks j_gary (Rick Resource forum)

IBANEZ: Tube screamer TS9, $50 SOLD, thanks Phil

BOSS: Equalizer GE-7, $50 SOLD, thanks MikeK

DUNLOP: Cry Baby Wah-Wah Pedal GCB-95 $35 SOLD, thanks Monsta-Tone

SHURE: SM57 microphone with cord and stand $60 SOLD, thanks tamborineman (Rick Resource Forum)

AVATAR: 2 x 12 GH12 Celestions, now $150 SOLD, Locally

THE TUBE AMP BOOK by Aspen Pittman: Deluxe Revised Edition, this is the latest and larger version of this book, 13.5” x 11” spiral bound, packed with color photos of vintage and modern amps, mods, specs and schematics. It also includes a CD-ROM of schematics. $25 SOLD, thanks GIG4FUN

EMG: ZW set (kit), $85 SOLD, thanks EleventhHour2139

MARSHALL: JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead 50watt Head, includes original foot switch and cover, $700 SOLD, thanks jski59

MESA BOOGIE: Dual Caliber DC-5 combo 1 x 12 recently re-tubed with JJ’s, includes cover and original foot switch, $575 SOLD, thanks macdaddyof9

ALESIS: ION synthesizer, $400 Shipped CONUS SOLD, thanks suilebhain (Rick Resource forum)

MARSHALL: 1960AX 4 x 12 with Celestion G12M “Greenback speaker”, large check grille, $500 local pick up only SOLD, thanks soonbesleeping

MESA BOOGIE: Rectifier Standard cabinet 32-7/8" H, 30-1/8" W, 14-1/4" D, V30’s, this cab is larger than the Mesa Traditional cab, includes cover, $600 local pick up only SOLD, thanks soonbesleeping

EL34 quad set matched for Boogies $30 Shipped CONUS (new$54) Two were used for a short time in the Rectoverb to try them out. The other two are unused SOLD, thanks Bill11

KT88 single $25 (new $72 for a duet) Shipped CONUS SOLD, thanks scott_s (Rick Resource forum)

6L6 single $15 (new $38 for a duet) Shipped CONUS SOLD, thanks scott_s (Rick Resource forum)

MARSHALL: 1960A 4x12 with Celestion G12T-75W, $450 local pick up only SOLD, locally

TACOMA; DM9 6 string acoustic Natural finish /Mahogany sides back /Rosewood fret board w/case, $400 Shipped CONUS SOLD, locally

MARSHALL: JCM 2000-TSL60 Triple Super Lead Head, includes original foot switch
and cover, $600 Sold, thanks wmthor (Rick Resource forum)

GIBSON: 2000 ES135 Ltd Ed. w/ PAF ‘57 humbucking pickups OHSC Vintage Sunburst, $1000 SOLD, Detroit guitar show

FENDER: 65 Deluxe Reverb Amp RI $600 SOLD, locally

ESP: LTD H-400, Amber Cherry Sunburst, Maple neck through (3pc.), Rosewood fretboard with Mahogany body wings and flame Maple top, Seymour Duncan ’59-neck and JB bridge pickups, 5-way Ultraswitch, Grover tuners, SKB Freedom case, More info here: http://www.guitarshop.net/esph400guitar.htm $375 SOLD, locally

ALESIS: Mixing board; Multi Mix 8 fire wire, The dual-purpose Alesis MultiMix 8 FireWire 8-Channel Analog Mixer is a FireWire interface with real faders, knobs, and EQ. The MultiMix 8 is also a rockin' standalone analog mixer with quality Alesis effects and flexible signal routing. Each input channel on the mixer (plus the stereo mix) is sent into your computer and a stereo output is received from the computer for monitoring. The MultiMix FireWire has 100 of Alesis' 28-bit digital effects built in. Reverbs, choruses, delays, and other effects can be mixed into your recording path. Rackmountable. For more info look here: http://www.alesis.com/multimix8firewire $200 SOLD, thanks cassius987 (Rick Resource forum)

GIBSON: 496R and 500T pickups, black, SOLD,thanks Tarrbot (Rick Resource forum)

FOSTEX: MR8 8 track digital recorder. SOLD,thanks Tarrbot (Rick Resource forum)

halfdriven said:
is this still for sale? AVATAR: 2 x 12 GH12 Celestions, $200.00

Yes, but I am not willing to ship amps or cabs due to their size and weight.

All PMs have been replied to although some are still in my outbox and have not been sent. Make sure you have room in your Inbox.

I updated the Rect-O-Verb to read as a II model, I overlooked this when writing the original post.

Ken j said:
All PMs have been replied to although some are still in my outbox and have not been sent. Make sure you have room in your Inbox.

Fixxer6671 I still have a PM waiting in the outbox for you. I need your email to send pics.

I forgot to list a few pickups with the original post so these are also available. (Also added above).

SEYMOUR DUNCAN: SHR-1b Hot Rails for Strat, white, $35

SEYMOUR DUNCAN: SCR-1 Cool Rails for Strat, black, $35

Slide show added: http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z75/Ken_J_photos/?action=view&current=c8c2dc0a.pbw

Thanks Ken

received
installed
sounds great

the memory of Ken's friend shall live in my guitar.

god dammit

as soon as I get rent cleared I am going to try to snatch up that boogie!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Can you tell me what would be shipping cost to Canada/quebec with USPS at the following postal code, J1G 4G4, i would take a few Pups

al3d, If you let me know which pickups I will have a better idea of the weight involved. The Strat and Tele pickups are a little less than a 1/2 lb. each, the ZW set is about a 1.2lbs., the two Gibsons are closer to 1.5lbs for the pair. Depending how many you want there are flat rate boxes that they may fit in that start at $24. I know that UPS and Fedex charge some sort of brokerage fee on top of the GST and other taxes you may get stuck with. I have no problem checking at the PO what your price would be. You may be able to figure it out here: http://www.usps.com/international/prioritymailinternational.htm

Latest posts

Back