ED problem......

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laskyman

Reaction score
So, my footswitch isn't functioning- hadnt had any problems- but it wont switch channels in either FS jack- should be a quick fix for the Boogie shop, but kind of pisses me off none the less. In the heat of me being POed, I told myself that there isnt another amp that I want......if the Dyne would fail for any reason, its back to another Dyne...anyone else have any footswitch probs? Probably just the cable...at least it better be only that....

I'm 100% sure it's the cable. I have owned 6 Mesa's and have had to replace all of the footswitch cables in less than a year. It seems they pay such attention to making quality amps that they forget about the small things. Luckily any stereo patch cable will fix you right up. Boogie will send you another one but it will go bad too. Good luck with it. It truely is an awesome amp.

If the front panel toggle switch still switches the channels, the problem hopefully is outside of the amp chassis. A regular guitar cable with the RED light lit up on the footswitch will get you the Green and Blue channels when the Clean/Vintage button is switched on the footswitch. Keep the faith, brother.

If you have a meter, it's an easy test to checkout the cable.

Don't have a meter- nor do I possess any engineering skills- but the shop is a mile from the office, and I spend many lunch hours there anyhow....

Laskyman said:
Don't have a meter- nor do I possess any engineering skills- but the shop is a mile from the office, and I spend many lunch hours there anyhow....

You have a Timefactor. Got that thing all figured out yet?

I have not had any cable issues with 2 Boogie amps. May be they got a back batch.

Sorry but I always have to laugh when I see the title "E.d. Problem". Isn't that what the blue pill is for? :lol: :lol:

ryjan said:
Sorry but I always have to laugh when I see the title "E.d. Problem". Isn't that what the blue pill is for? :lol: :lol:
Im glad you said something cause i chuckled when i saw the title

Latest posts

Back