Fillmore 50 Schematic request

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nerd

Reaction score
This is a long shot, but can anybody share a copy of the Fillmore 50 schematic with me?

I bought my Fillmore in 2020 here in the UK and have a problem with reverb switching. It adds noise once plugged in, and it gets worse when I touch the footswitch metal parts. In October 2021, the amp went to Andertons for service but returned with the same fault. I was told I was using the wrong footswitch and tip-to-ground, latching footswitch; no LED is needed to switch the reverb in and out. This is the exact type of footswitch I was using with my amp. The footswitch was bought from a third-party supplier as Mesa was out of stock for the one recommended then and still is to this day. The amp was not accepted back again for service due to the lack of an original footswitch. I'm scanning Reverb.com and eBay from time to time with no original footswitch on the horizon.

I believe it's a grounding issue and can be fixed quickly; with a lack of Anderton engagement, I can only use a local tech I trust. Unfortunately, he isn't Mesa/Boogie certified, so no factory schematic is available.

Mesa/Boogie customer service refused to give me (or him) access to the schematic, as the Fillmore line is still in production. So only the circuit block diagram was shown (attached)

I would appreciate a copy of the schematic or resolution to the problem if anyone else had a similar issue with Fillmore

Thank you

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 25
Hi Nerd, I am having the same issue with the Fillmore 25 combo. Did you find a solution to this?

Back