early 2 channel dual rec...manufactured serial fx loop

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsideexperiment

Reaction score
hi, i have a 2 channel dr. and i believe its a rev f (#2137). According to this site http://vintageboogies.blogspot.com/...e send and the master loop knob in the front?

It's kind of funny that you post that...I have no idea how you even found that website. That was a trial run of this: www.TheBoogieArchives.com and it was never really meant to be found. You must have searched long and hard to find that!

I actually just advertised that website for the first time ever today in another thread about the 2C+. Unfortunately, my graduate courses are sucking the life out of me and I haven't had time to go back and fix all the links and pages. But the important info is all there and waiting to be read.

So might as well give it out. I hope you guys can suffer through the sloppiness of it until I get some time to fix it up.

oh wow, your link has pictures! which was missing from the link i had. I guess if it just has a send then its a serial!..answered my questin..

i'm a newbie at this...when in serial where should i set the loop active knob in the front and the send knob in the back to run well with (lets say) a g major?

The front knob is just a volume knob...so w/e your volume is. In the back I typically start with 4-5 and work from there.

Elpelotero said:
It's kind of funny that you post that...I have no idea how you even found that website. That was a trial run of this: www.TheBoogieArchives.com and it was never really meant to be found. You must have searched long and hard to find that!

I actually just advertised that website for the first time ever today in another thread about the 2C+. Unfortunately, my graduate courses are sucking the life out of me and I haven't had time to go back and fix all the links and pages. But the important info is all there and waiting to be read.

So might as well give it out. I hope you guys can suffer through the sloppiness of it until I get some time to fix it up.

That's a great website. Good job!

would you want me to take any pictures of my #112? it is not a blackface...but chrome on chrome...i will have some new clips recorded with the band in just a few weeks as well...

if you want any of the info for your site, let me know.

Latest posts

Back