• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Rectifier #R0463. Revision D, 2 channel pre-500 Euro

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vendo

Reaction score
I picked this up a few months ago and find I haven't really played it much.

Its Dual Rec #463 made in August 1992. All original with no mods except its had the voltage changed to 110v for use in North America. It began life as a European version, wired for 220. The plug has been changed as well but the power cable is the original grey. As far as I can tell, only one wire was moved to a different tap to change the voltage. The job was clean and neatly done. It could easily be converted back for European voltage use, which it was originally designed for. Its been checked by a qualified Boogie tech at my local Mesa dealer and has a clean bill of health. Presently running JJ EL34s but I cant vouch for how old they are.

Cosmetically the amp is in excellent original condition. It has the rarer pebbly finish tolex, rather than the smooth type. It has worn remarkably well and shows little sign of damage. Very few nicks in the tolex. Inside the chassis is clean and well kept.

For multiple shots of the amp and the circuit board please check them out here

http://picasaweb.google.ca/vendo44/R0463#

You'll notice this is a Revision D circuit board. Everything checks out as it should.

$1800 + shipping. Its also for sale on ebay now...

I live a few hours east of Vancouver BC and will be willing to drive it to a local US border if that helps.

Any questions please drop me a line!
Thanks!

Final bump...

I just noticed one of these sold for $2100 on eBay recently. If this amp doesn't sell here you'll find it listed there fairly soon. I'll have to boost my asking price though to cover all the fees. My username on eBay is "vendo" I've been on there for 12 years, have 293 positive feedbacks and a 100% rating.

Heres the listing for the one that sold

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Dual-Rectifier-Pre-500-/150500912172?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230a8dac2c#ht_500wt_922

I noticed my description above wasn;t too articulate as well so I tried to clean it up a bit. Drop me a line if you're interested. Thanks

Ont 12th picture,their is a smal gry box with a red tic on it,what is it?thanx

I'm no electrician but it looks to me like some kind of transformer. Maybe a choke? Not too sure. I'll post the pic in the Recto forum and see if anyone knows.

Thanks for the question, now I'm curious too...

Latest posts

Back