Drum pattern arranger software

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triple rectumfrier

Reaction score
The only drum software I have ever used is Reason for a stupid side project to take my mind of life matters.

it worked well, i created around 16 different loops of drums, record enabled Protools and changed the patterns as I wanted...

I think fruity loops might be something you could look into, i am sure the cake walk software has SOMETHING out there, I really have no idea though, hope you find what you need.

yeah the dance techno crap is lame. I used reason for hardcore/metal drums. of course it sounded somewhat real, but still could tell they were fake. I used the reason that is built into Protools.

yeah the dance techno crap is lame. I used reason for hardcore/metal drums. of course it sounded somewhat real, but still could tell they were fake. I used the reason that is built into Protools.

try PC Drummer Pro or Acoustica's Beat Craft. both are really easy to use programs. i think PC drummer is free but i'm sure you could find a torrent of either online if you're crafty...although they are both maybe $30 tops.

Back