Drinks anyone?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was thinking...

I could buy a bottle of Jack and enough beer to keep me in Jack with beer chasers all night long for the cost of that bottle and the postage.

Being it's been a while since I have drank like that, probably more like all weekend than all night.

I really do have some taste and sophistication, but half a dozen Bud Lights suits me just fine. I've brewed my own beer many occasions and LOVE Tequila, but have little interest in jail these days..

Jagermeister
Jameson
Evan Williams
Miller High Life
Guinness
Mickeys

Man if I won one of those $1,000 grocery store shopping sprees...

Rumple Minz & Wild Turkey are great for celebratory shots.
As far as beer

Broke: Miller Lite
Not so broke: Becks Light
Feeling Fancy: SA Honey Porter, Hefeweizen's (w/ Orange)

Last night I was discussing business with a couple guys over a case of Lite and a 12'er of Corona. For some reason it didn't taste that bad after the first few. I just got the hiccups for some reason after I got home. It took me about an hour to stop.

Does anyone else find there to be an urge to want to eat tons as their buzz wears off or the next day?

is cabo wabo owned by sammy hagar??

I aint American so Im only goin on what I remeber the sammy hagar sig. Yamaha inlay which said cabo wabo on it

if it is.....amazing

^^^^^Yes. Both the bar and the tequila. Even has his own house in Cabo San Lucas that's on the beach, nice!

Russ said:
Does anyone else find there to be an urge to want to eat tons as their buzz wears off or the next day?

Oh man, I spent a good deal of cash in college (just graduated) on what we would call "drunk food." The pizza places would make a killing off of suckers like us. Or, you could just invade your buddie's pantry if they were too drunk to notice! :shock:

I finally ended up checking out that bar with the international beers over the summer. Great stuff. Some of the ones I would recommend are Corsendonk Brown Ale and New Orleans Purple Haze. There's another German one that was good also. I think it was called Warsteiner. Great stuff.

Latest posts

Back