Drinks anyone?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I barely remeber the 80's. LOL! :shock: I also abused like Russ.... :shock:

Now I can barely handle two shots of Jameson or 1 bottle of Trois Pistoles.... 8)

But, I enjoy what I drink now as opposed as using as a vehicle for unbridled debauchery!

Right now I am about 3/4 of the way through a bottle of Trois Pistoles and jamming on my new Suhr 8)

There was a while that I thought about checking into Betty Ford. I just buried myself in work instead. I now just have an occasional beer here and there though it isn't a habit. Before it was just a lifestyle. I don't think I have ever been an actual AA case. Well, maybe, but I got over it. Sweating is a good thing while working hard doing construction. I couldn't go back to that lifestyle now though anyway. I have too many responsibilities. It was a fun experience though. Like I said I wish I had stashed some of that $ instead of partying with it.

Beer , either micro or homebrewed . There are so many good brews out there these days it is tough to name a favorite , Dogfish head and Victoryales seem to find their way into the fridge . I usually have an IPA , a pale ale and at least one impy stout on tap at any given time . I try to mix it up . There is a pomegranite mead in the fermenter right now and two real ales conditioning in pins (5 gal kegs ) for memorial day . 8)

I always keep a half gallon of vodka in the freezer and a two liter of ginger ale in the fridge, so they're ready on a moments notice.

t0aj15 said:
I always keep a half gallon of vodka in the freezer and a two liter of ginger ale in the fridge, so they're ready on a moments notice.

hmmm? Vodka and ginger ale...I love vodka right out of the fridge...and I love ginger ale...Never thought to combine the two! I must give it a try.

tommyhawk13 said:
Elpelotero said:
Cement Mixer: 151, kahlua, baileys

Now you're just trying to be tricky.

how so? lol. It's a really cool shot. The ingredients turn into this weird pasty, foamy texture thing that you feels funky in your mouth.

I think I've had success doing that shot with Blue Curacao, also.

sgtbaker said:
I still got about 6 years until I can legally drink

:shock: :shock: :shock:

And if your smart you'll steer clear! Put the saved money on broads and gear! In that order! Nobody told me that when I was 15.

I have stayed away from that **** so far and I plan to. Just about my whole family are alcoholics so I don't wanna risk it. :p

I say gear then broads. There will be plenty of time to worry about the girls. I would get my rig together first because once you get hooked up with some girl you won't have as much money to get gear. Besides if you are playing in a band the girls will be there anyway. Most of the time you won't have to spend a dime either unlike the schmucks that spend all their dough trying to make some girl happy. Something else to think about is that your gear will never go hookup with some other dude behind your back. Also, once you own your gear it is yours. You never own a broad.

Jack D
Jager
Sambuca!!!!!!
Magners(british cider)
some pear Cider...very nice taste but very sickly

any them but preferably in that order

over here we have what is called by the Government 'binge drinking' its when you dont drink for the entire week but then at the weekend get absolutly smashed!!!!!

When you work during the week you cant get smashed and when the weekend is the time you gig in a hard rock band then your gonna be leading a life of XS

Bring back the 80's
Bring back Slash!!!
lol great post!!

Latest posts

Back