Dimarzio clip lock?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolaid

Reaction score
I just bought this to put on my Gibson Les Paul, but I was wondering if I should use the smaller silver screw, or the larger black screw. Anyone installed one of these on a Les Paul before?

----------------
Now playing: Burden of a Day - Remember
via FoxyTunes

its probably the smaller screw. the black one is for ibanez and maybe some other companies but thats the only one i can think of that uses a different size. just try and screw it in and see what happens. you could also just take out the original screw and compare. that would take all the guesswork out of it

Well I used the larger black screw because it seemed to be the same diameter as the original. Its working well so far. I chose it over the original gibson screw because the clip lock one was longer, thought that might be useful. I am still scared to go crazy with this thing, but it feels safe for the moment...

----------------
Now playing: Holding Onto Hope - Speak Your Words
via FoxyTunes

if you did it right (and its pretty easy to tell if you did) then you have othing to worry about. they are on three of my guitars and have never had an issue. when i first installed them i spent about an hour in my yard spinning my (actually my friends, im not that stupid) guitar around to see what they were made of

Back