Considering LSC or LSS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
revlimitbounce said:
CodeTitan said:
revlimitbounce said:
Nice. 2x12? What's it weigh? TIA.

It weighs somewhere between 80 and 85 pounds. It is extremely heavy. I wish I would have bought the head with a separate 2x12 cabinet.

Jeezus! That's heavier than my dog and he's really big! (But has really good tone.)

Um, I might rethink this; spent most of my teens and much of my 20s hefting heavy cabinets and rigs and I emerged almost unscathed....

Head & cab seem like a logical alternative, but I'd much rather do a combo that wasn't all Captain Curb Weight.

The 2007 price list states that the 1X12 is 72 lbs. and the 2X12 is 79 lbs . I dont think thye just dreamed those numbers up . They do have casters as well .

Just curious, any ideas on how much a lsc head and 1x12 ls cab weigh, respectively? I figure I pretty much have to make 2 trips minimum wherever I gig, so making it easier on my back would be great!

BIG L said:
Just curious, any ideas on how much a lsc head and 1x12 ls cab weigh, respectively? I figure I pretty much have to make 2 trips minimum wherever I gig, so making it easier on my back would be great!

LS 23 head = 38 lbs.
LS 27 head = 45 lbs.
LS 23 cab = 36 lbs.
LS27 cab = 42 lbs.

Back