Bugera 6260.... 5150 knock off??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first amp was a transtube bandit very raspy. I like the 5150 okay with a little tweaking. it might all be the Sheffield speakers i don't like. I played a valve king threw my mesa cab and liked it, but didn't like the combo's sound.

If you're going to buy a Chinese made tube amp this would probably be the one to go for: http://www.bogneramplification.com/index_alchemist.html
http://fr.audiofanzine.com/videos/index,action,play,id_video,205,idmarque,0.html

In cahoots with Line 6 over more than just the Spider Valve it seems.

Bogner has designed a small line of amps that will be available in the late spring. These amps are being built in the Line 6 factory overseas and they're being distributed through the Line 6 dealer network. However, they do not say Line 6 anywhere on them, they only have the Bogner logos.

Bogner Alchemist 112 40 watt 1x12 - MAP $999.99
Bogner Alchemist 212 40 watt 2x12 - MAP $1099.99
Bogner Alchemist 40 watt head - MAP $899.99
Bogner Alchemist 100 watt head - MAP $1099.99

The amps are 100% all tube and are 100% being built under Bogner's supervision.

Those bogners seem to be more like his lower gain models. To bad i would definetly buy an ubershall or ecstacy type if they made it.

AustinK said:
Those bogners seem to be more like his lower gain models. To bad i would definetly buy an ubershall or ecstacy type if they made it.

Yeah, definitely not the high gain of the others and he's also playing a Telecaster through it...I'd like to hear it with a good set of 'buckers.

A bit disappointing, more and more "hencho en Chine" labels...the "Alchemist" line must be the economy line, thing is, they're gonna make more $ off these than any other amp...just wait 'til the repairs start coming in. I wonder if they'll offer the same "limited lifetime warranty" on these.

Anomaly said:
Instead of bitching about it. Let's just stop buying Chinese made Gear & any other Overseas product :twisted: MADE in U$A all The WAY!!!!!!

or Europe is also ok....

Latest posts

Back