• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blackface/Small Logo Dual Rectifier on Ebay (not pre500)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnson

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/MESA-BOOGIE-DUAL-RECTIFIER-RARE-SMALL-LOGO-BLACKFACE_W0QQitemZ260121358592QQihZ016QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Its not mine- But I know some people are looking for the blackface ones. Seller says its a 95...I think the s/n is #5XXX

ThunderMonkey said:
Hey Johnson, That's Randy on here, BUCKETASS or "Mr. That guy sent me a broken headshell" or "Mr. I got an endorsement from DEAN guitars" so..nah...

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YES IT'S MINE...

LOST MY JOB, ALREADY SOLD ABOUT 75% OF ALL MY GEAR TO PAYOFF THE CREDIT CARDS AND KEEP MY HOUSE FOR MY WIFE (ALSO GOT LAID OFF) AND KIDS....GOT TO MAKE FAMILY 1ST!

THE WIFE AND I ARE IN THE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY, WE HAD OVER 60 LENDERS CLOSE THEIR DOOR, THAT MADE EVEYONE ELSE CHANGE THEIR GUIDELINES....ALL OF A SUDDEN, I WENT FROM HAVING 7 LOANS (ABOUT 23K IN PAY) TO ZERO, NOW I CAN'T GET ANOYONE QUALIFIED FOR A REFI OR PURCHASE CAUSE EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE CRAPPY CREDIT!! :lol:

HELP A BROTHA OUT? :lol:

I WILL END THE AUCTION EARLY (SAVE $ ON FEE'S) FOR THE RIGHT PRICE!! 8)

NO FOOTSWITCH, BUT DOES COME WITH A VERY GOOD QUALITY ROADCASE...ALSO HAS NEW TUBES.

HELP A BROTHA OUT?

INDEED !!!! :shock:

Dude, so sorry to hear that you're going through such rough times right now... I can completely relate as I lost everything a couple of years ago as well. Job, house, ltr fiancee..etc...
It's rough !
But....at least you have your family...everything else can be replaced.

It will get better, always does....Good Luck Bro :!:

Carlos

ThunderMonkey said:
HELP A BROTHA OUT?

INDEED !!!! :shock:

Dude, so sorry to hear that you're going through such rough times right now... I can completely relate as I lost everything a couple of years ago as well. Job, house, ltr fiancee..etc...
It's rough !
But....at least you have your family...everything else can be replaced.

It will get better, always does....Good Luck Bro :!:

Carlos

THANKS BROTHA!! 8)

Latest posts

Back