Beautiful Blonde/Black with Chrom Early 2 channel Recto Ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got that part too. I just didn't disclose that because he said not to.

Russ said:
Yeah, I got that part too. I just didn't disclose that because he said not to.
Hmm.. he didn't mention not disclosing it to me. I don't really know anyway to verify if it belonged to AH.

He had said that he didn't want to put it in the auction info and that it wasn't somthing that he wanted anyone to know unless they were buying it because it is kind of a privacy thing. Besides, it really doesn't effect the amp itself who owned it so much as who will own it. By that, just because it was owned by someone doesn't mean you will sound like them.

I am not at all upset by anything. I was just stating that I was also told this in what I believed to be a somewhat keep quiet confidential status.

It's sold now anyway....

Good luck to the one who bought it. They will probably come around here if they aren't already.

Russ said:
It's sold now anyway....

Good luck to the one who bought it. They will probably come around here if they aren't already.
He has just recently started coming around here. :)

I bought it; the Holdsworth part was interesting, but not at all a deciding factor. Somehow, I don't think it will make my playing sound like AH.

Nice amp, but everything looks oxidized or rusty. The Chrome will need a good polish ( without removing the printing) and the transformers are rusting and need to be degrimed/derusted and covered with shellac.
I'd say SOCAL near the beach. If Mesa sold it to AH, they may have proof. Call them with the serial number.

Good Luck.

Oh, ok, so you bought it... :p

I was going to try to go trade some stuff for it. Let me know how it sounds.

man it looks soooo sexy. mine was recovered (the tolex is tattered and corvers are off liek a fender) but i personalyl lvoe it now. iw as gunan recover it in snakeskin but it give it balsl in my opinion

Latest posts

Back