Bands new Song posted (Dual Recto Content)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locky

Reaction score
We finally got a final mix back for our third and final song of our three song demo. Please have a listen. BTW we are also looking for a second guitarist for anyone in the Vancouver BC area. Thanks for listening guys!
http://www.myspace.com/stealingeden

You guys sound fantastic!

I hate most new music... But I really like what you guys got going on right off the bat.

GOOD JOB!

Wow,

I remembered the other two songs from the last time you posted here.

You guys sound freaking awesome. Killer songwriting! IMO better then plenty of signed bands.

Sounds good, good tune.

A little generic for my personal taste, but I can hear this coming out of the radio and beiing a hit.

Good Luck

Sounds fantastic! A well-written song with some very tight musicianship. (Of course, the real test is - can you sound that tight live?) Just make sure you're not listening to too much Nickelback - I'd be worried this might get lost in that genre right now. I'll take a copy of the full album the minute it comes out! <myusername>@gmail.com

If you care to distribute the demo songs in MP3 format, please post links. I'd like to listen this on my reference system at home. Even my good headphones don't do justice to a good mix, especially at a low streaming sampling rate.

Now to listen to the other two songs...

-Scott Whitehead

The music sounds great. Drum chops are awesome. The mixing work is a bit harsh though.

the guitars sound awesome! the songs are well-written and right up my alley.

-PJ

Back