Attention New Boogie Users...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GD_NC

Reaction score
Better yet. Download the manual from the MB website and memorize it. Boogie controls do not work like most amps.

thegaindeli said:
Before you decide to sell your Boogie on ebay because it doesn't have enough gain for you; turn the "mid" control to 10! All Boogie midrange controls act as a secondary (or gain stack) control from level 6 to level 10. Max out your the mid control, and shape the tone from your "treble", and "bass" controls. Use the graphic eq to shape the post-mids... This is where Boogie hides its "hidden horsepower"! :wink:

I agree with the mid boost and posted about it in my "Nasal Cabinet" thread! I don't quite max out the mids (I set it to about 2:00) though, but the Mark V needs to feel the mids before singing :)

I looked at the settings on that piece of paper I have. Turns out I already have the mids dimed. And yeah, it sounds sweet.

ok, thanks for the suggestion. 8)

I´m still waiting my Mark V to come... :?

Regards.

I figured this out on my Mark IV. Wow! Whole new realm of tone available with this much mids. I love it so much that I think I've left my scooped Metallica sound for good.

Latest posts

Back