• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Tom Delonge Stack Feeler

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

Loganchasepizza

Reaction score
Hello all, my buddy owns this stack and is thinking of selling it. Asked my opinion on a fair price and I’m not sure. (I’m not looking to buy it myself) It’s one of Tom Delonge’s custom stacks that my friend bought at an auction a few years back. Comes with a COA signed by Tom and pics of it being used by him. I’m gathering more information from him and will share once i get it, but I thought I’d still throw this out there and see if anyone had any thoughts anyway! He’s open to hearing offers! Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_4914.jpeg
    IMG_4914.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 10
Hello all, my buddy owns this stack and is thinking of selling it. Asked my opinion on a fair price and I’m not sure. (I’m not looking to buy it myself) It’s one of Tom Delonge’s custom stacks that my friend bought at an auction a few years back. Comes with a COA signed by Tom and pics of it being used by him. I’m gathering more information from him and will share once i get it, but I thought I’d still throw this out there and see if anyone had any thoughts anyway! He’s open to hearing offers! Thank you!
Hi there, is this still available? Did you figure out a price?

I may be interested, let me know if he has a price in mind

Also interested. Where is it located? I’m in the Seattle area but can get almost anywhere in the states easily.

Back