Screws for Tremoverb head top grill

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil Curtis

Reaction score
Hey all, bit of an odd question: what's the proper screw size for the metal vent grill on the top of the Tremoverb head? My TOV vent is missing a number of screws and the ones that exist are a mismash of types and colours. I'm assuming it's the same screws for the top grill on the Dual and Triple Rectos as well. I'm pretty sure I have at least one of these in my head so I'm thinking this may be the correct one: https://store.mesaboogie.com/produc...al-head-sm-black-oxide-logo-grille-screw.html

Are they all missing? If not, I'd take one out, put it in a bag and bring it to your local hardware store. I'm sure you can find something close if not the same thing.

Are they all missing? If not, I'd take one out, put it in a bag and bring it to your local hardware store. I'm sure you can find something close if not the same thing.
There was one of the small black screws in the grill. I took it to Home Depot to see if I could match it... but I dropped it and it bounced under the shelving and was lost forever :( The other screws were either missing or common wood screws. I know they aren't original as they are square head screws only available here in Canada that would certainly not be installed in an amp built in California :)

Back