• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone in the Houston area

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctoddrun

Reaction score
interested in buying some stuff?

I've got a Triple head that I dont need.

1000 bucks.

I've got a 2x12 Recto Cab (horizontal) that I dont need.

325 bucks.

And a bunch of little stuff that no one is likely interested in.

H20 Liquid Chorus - 80 bucks
Holy Grail Reverb - 60 bucks

My first choice will be to sell in Houston. If nothing comes of that, I may end up shipping, but I dont really want to.

Besides... wouldnt ya think there is a market in Houston for this stuff?

Me, Is that triple a 3 channel? Thats a **** good price , dont think I could live with myself if I passed it up

slyym said:
Me, Is that triple a 3 channel? Thats a **** good price , dont think I could live with myself if I passed it up

yep.

Three channel.

I just dont want to deal with shipping. If it comes to that, then the price will go up in addition to the shipping charges.

Just wanted some Boogie fans in Houston to have a chance at a killer deal before I resort to other means.

Less than a year.

Bought new from Guitar Center by the second guitarist in the band.

He wanted my Stiletto so I traded it with him.

We play about twice a month (garage band stuff only), and each practice usually goes for about 4-5 hours, so there should be plenty of life in the tubes.

Two small scratches in the tolex, from what I can recall.

I can take a pic if you'd like. I assume you ARE in Houston...

Latest posts

Back