Anyone here in Tucson?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveBorn2Rock

Reaction score
Hey boogie boarders,
It's been a while since I've been on here, but I just moved to Tucson Arizona and thought I'd see if there was anyone here on the BB.
Since I'm new to the town I'd love to make any new guitar connections that I can and I've had good experiences meeting people from the boogie board in the past.

Dave

How funny. I'm in Tucson despite that it says I'm in Iceland. That's just where I'd like to be. It's getting **** hot down here.

Hey sorry for the late reply. I don't find myself down there every day, but I'm no stranger to that area. I don't think I'd be able to jam, my schedule is pretty limited. I gotta say that corpse paint looks strange when I hear the style of music you play. Do you play black metal at all or no?

:lol: that was a halloween show for a punk band I was in. I play a WIDE range of styles too though, and those recordings are all pretty old. As soon as I finish building my new guitar I'll finish and put up some new stuff. Most of my stuff tends to be like melodic hardcore punk w/ metally riffs but that's not what's online at the moment.
I've never gotten into black metal too much, the closest I've gotten is Children of Bodom, but I'm pretty open.
Most of my metal influences come from 80s thrash, Iron Maiden and newer metal-core stuff.

Latest posts

Back