another pre 500 on ebay. black diamond plate/chrome chassis

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtb226

Reaction score
not mine. looks awesome. number 94.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Dual-Rectifier-Amp-Head-Rare-Original-R0094_W0QQitemZ130101534707QQihZ003QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i forget who was looking for one of these on here?

someone had posted this one up previously. Seller said that when the fuse blew there was smoke and a burning smell. And he seems reluctant to show me pictures from inside the amp, which makes me suspicious. Im torn though...it would be an awesome amp if the insides are fried! I hope someone on here gets it and can post the follow up!

oh really? i don't remember seeing it before.

i really just liked the look of the black/chrome. i wasn't planning on buying, just thought someone else might want to see it.

I just had a look at this posting - the auction still has another 45 minutes but the bid is already up to 1,324.00 !!

Can't believe people are bidding that much for a broken amp. I hope there isn't anything major wrong with it - it'll suck for the buyer if there is.

I can't believe this head went for $2550.00 And it is non-working to boot.

IMO that amount of money would have been better spent on a BRAND NEW Roadking. And it would be working right out of the box.

I sure hope it's a cheap fix.

Dom

domct203 said:
I can't believe this head went for $2550.00 And it is non-working to boot.

IMO that amount of money would have been better spent on a BRAND NEW Roadking. And it would be working right out of the box.

I sure hope it's a cheap fix.

Dom

+1 That's insane!!

-AJH

Wow, that's crazy. It may not actually sell, though, because the winner is a "zero". However, the second highest bidder seems to have a decent Ebay record and he bid $2,507!!!

maybe the "winner" was the seller registering another user id just to bid it up? i've known of people doing that. pisses me off! :x

Back