• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Acoustc 12-string

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken j

Reaction score
My Garrison (model G30-12) 12-string acoustic dreadnaught guitar is for sale. This Canadian made guitar has solid wood top, sides, and back. It also features the Buzz Feiten tuning system. It has great definition and plays well. Included is a new Gator hard shell molded case. The first two digits of the serial number are 05 and I believe this designates the build year. I originally bought this to tide me over until I was able to get a Rick 360 C63. Since my C63 came along this past February and GAS is striking again I have decided to put this up for sale to help fund my next acquisition. Asking $500 plus shipping. Inquiries please PM or email me.
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z75/Ken_J_photos/?action=view&current=IMG_0507-1.jpg

Back