• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

85 mark III loaded with road case

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Dickenson

Reaction score
Thinking of parting with it. What's a fair price to ask for it? It's in really good condition, I'm the second owner, I bought it in 98 and it's had very light use. The guy before me blew a tube 9 months after buying it in 85 and it collected dust until I bought it.

It's a combo in white. I'll post some pics for those interested. I kind of put this add out blindly without really thinkin. Sorry. I'll try to get them up shortly.

Ryan

Sorry, it's a simul-class 50/100 watt, reverb, eq, EVM 12L speaker(whatever it came with.) I'm in Seattle, Washington. I appalogize for my spelling and not putting the info on the add. Pics soon as I know how to post them.

Ryan

Well it's no big deal, lots of people put feelers up.

Is your amp Simul-Class or 100 watt? The output transformer will say "Simul-Class". The way the half power switches are labeled can sometimes be misleading.

A 100w amp will be switchable from 100 to 60 watts. A Simul-Class amp will be roughly 85 watts in full power.

You're right it's a 60/100 watt with reverb. The swtich says class A/simul-class. I always thought it was 60/100 watts, but for whatever reason when I posted the add I f'ed up.... and a little too lazy to go look at the manual.

My computer and printer aren't agreeing right now so pics can't be added yet. Maybe I'll take our camera to my wife's office or a neighbors house to get them up.

I'm thinkin $850 for it

Ryan

would you have any interest in trading it for a great condition Fender Twin Reverb Reissue?

Back