• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8 OHM Hot Plate & other gear

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old-guy

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

OK, here you go. First, I'm 54, the gear has never left my home, all pieces are packed in their factory boxes with all the paper work. There's not allot of hours on this stuff. The oldest item is the TU-2 tuner.

You're first question is; Why are you selling this stuff? Very simple, I bought a small amp (sold my LSC) so a Hot Plate is no longer needed, I have 2 tuners, (only need one) I have 2 loop pedals. (only need one)

Very simply: I'm down sizing, getting back to basics, being more realistic for my needs. I play in a small 8x10 room at home. Just don't need all this stuff.

I don't have a digital camera for photos. EVERYTHING is as the day I got it. No scratches, no marks, no dust, no problems.

1-8 OHM Hot Plate with small custom cover I had made for it. No dust in the fins or anything. Also, I think I have a couple of extra fuses for the noise reduction. I'll pack them with it if I do (2 yrs old MINT)

1-Toadworks Roundabout signal looper (2 channel true bypass pedal)
6 months old MINT

1-Boss TU-2 Tuner (2 yrs. 9 months old) MINT

You're looking at about 450.00 worth of gear. (actual cost, not list)

I'm selling the lot for 200.00 including shipping
(shipping any where in continental USA)

Guys, I'm an honest person, everything is "dead mint" and works perfectly.

Thanks,
Bob

Back