4 Days In Reno

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdove

Reaction score
The following clip is Jamstix drums, Yamaha Bass though a Fender Bassman amp ... both guitars are my Yamaha SA2000 through the Mesa Boogie Mark I. No pedals just the boogie.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=599073&songID=6103118

Hope you enjoy :D

i loved it....nice tone and creative playing. i love it when some of the clips posted are not always high gain monster clips! this was refreshing. kind of reminds me of Jim Weider. If you dont know who that it is check out some of his sound clips at amazon especially his latest release "perculator".

Thanks ...

Jim Weider ... I thought from "The Band". Did a search and found the myspace website ... liked all of it. Then at the bottom he was in The Band. Cool and quite a complement. Thanks for turning me on to some good music.

I've owned this '78 original Mesa/Boogie for 30 years now and I do love it for it's simplicity. It was just a simple but beefy Fender kind of amp with a cascading preamp on it's front end. You can leave it set and never touch a knob.

I know things have gotten more complex but I still think the original is a nearly perfect amp design. One man's opinion anyway ...

:D

Latest posts

Back