1st post =D

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redburst21

Reaction score
hey all, i have to admit i've been lurking on the forum for quite some time and i finally decided to join in on the fun =D Have good news to i'm gonna order a Roadster combo tomorrow and join the tube family. At the moment i play a vetta 2x12, and a pod xt live which i'll still use for fx. I figure its time for a change and i love the versitility of the roadster, i know she won't disappoint. Anyway glad to be here & any advice towards the roadster would be greatly appreciated.

you guys rock
danny

jbird said:
Pop!!!! Welcome!!!Pop!!! :lol: :wink: :arrow:

I think the admins need to reconsider your status until you buy another boogie :)

Welcome to the board. If this is your first Mesa then just be prepared to spend a couple of hours understanding how it works. If this is your first tube amp then be prepared to spend a few months.

Greg

+1 for what disassembled said, I've had my Roadster since November and I'm still figuring it out!!

Welcome!

Read your owner's manual cover to cover... especially if this is your first tube amp. Make sure you don't power it on without a speaker (or load) connected to it!! I cannot stress reading your manual enough :)

edit: disregard my speaker comment, you're getting a combo so that's all done already :)

he,he thx for the advice guys, lucky for me i have a boring job so i actually look forward to reading manuals lol. This will def be my first real tube amp....emphasis on the word real lol....

8 weeks :shock: ! You might have that manual figured out by then! Just Kiddin', congrats man! It's an amp that should grow with you over time, an amp that in all likelihood, will be your last! Hopefully, you ordered something a lil' special, no? Crocodile? Lizard? Gerbil Print? :p

Latest posts

Back