• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1989 mesa boogie mark III coliseum head w/ road case

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siggy14

Reaction score
Not mine, but seems like a decent price. Even though it says local pickup, it does say shipping method your choice in description.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170241383016&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us

Well I hope my pointing it out helped you find it, but if you are anything like me you might be watching Ebay all the time.

But serious, what does the K or lack of K mean?

JimAnsell said:
It means it mine beeitch! 8)

siggy14 said:

Acording to this webpage, there are only 78 series 300 MkIII's.
This number may be low if there are some out there without the "K" in the serial #. A badass amp either way. 8)

http://homepage.mac.com/mesaboogie/serials.html

siggy14 said:
Well I hope my pointing it out helped you find it, but if you are anything like me you might be watching Ebay all the time.

JimAnsell said:

"s" stands for "sixty".."H" stands for "hundred"...therefore, "K" stands for "Kills small animals"

lesterpaul said:
siggy14 said:

JimAnsell said:

"s" stands for "sixty".."H" stands for "hundred"...therefore, "K" stands for "Kills small animals"

NICE! I gotta head down south and party with you Mesa Maffia boy's!

this seller has ripped me off, and a paypal claim has been filed.
2 weeks of no email response, and the ebay provided phone number is invalid.

this sucks. :evil:

the guy signed his name Chris in the emails (all 2 of them) that i got before i paid.
the buck pets singer/guitarists name is chris savage.

however, the ebay account is under the name susan traux.

ok, so with ZERO communication on the sellers part after i paid, all the sudden today there was a fed ex door tag on my door, and the tracking number tracks back to plano, tx.
the package is 74lbs.
so i'm assuming thats it.
we'll find out tomorrow.
if so, i'm relieved as hell!

i got it today, but the claim is still standing as of now.
it was supposed to come with footswitches and it didn't.
2 power tubes were broken because he shipped it in the flight case and no box or anything, and 4 resistors are chared inside.
:evil:

JimAnsell said:
i got it today, but the claim is still standing as of now.
it was supposed to come with footswitches and it didn't.
2 power tubes were broken because he shipped it in the flight case and no box or anything, and 4 resistors are chared inside.
:evil:

I have received stuff thant made me sick to see as well. YOU my friend have a MAD CRAZY shipping company coming to your place (UPS ??) (the 2x12 cab comes to mind) my gawd. This could have been so sweet a deal. I would still consider keeping it at that price though.
I wish you the best and keep us informed.

I re-read and it was FedEx. They are good in my area for taking care of cartage.

Latest posts

Back