• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1989 mesa boogie mark III coliseum head w/ road case

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GIG4FUN said:
JimAnsell said:
i got it today, but the claim is still standing as of now.
it was supposed to come with footswitches and it didn't.
2 power tubes were broken because he shipped it in the flight case and no box or anything, and 4 resistors are chared inside.
:evil:

I have received stuff thant made me sick to see as well. YOU my friend have a MAD CRAZY shipping company coming to your place (UPS ??) (the 2x12 cab comes to mind) my gawd. This could have been so sweet a deal. I would still consider keeping it at that price though.
I wish you the best and keep us informed.

I re-read and it was FedEx. They are good in my area for taking care of cartage.

fed ex is good too, but the guy shipped it in a road case with no box, and no other packaging.
road cases are meant for flights, travel, etc, but not commercial shipping companies that drop boxes off conveyer belts, etc.
that thing should have been in the road case AND a box.

as far as the 2x12, that was also fed ex, to a different address in a different part of town, i never did see the packaging on that, as someone else opened it, but i was told it looked good.

Latest posts

Back