YES! edit: IT'S HERE AND IT SLAYS!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boogiebabies said:
I love you, you love me, UPS will disagree !!!!

Congats man. Mesa shipped me two RK II heads and they both arrived perfect. They also shipped my RK 1 a while back and it came in unscathed. They use pre-molded foam that matches the amps cab perfectly. It's so simple it's stupid. That A was improperly packed. Period.

Is this the longest thread on this forum ever ?

barney1.gif

Nice Barney pic...

And I thought my days of seeing that dinosaur were over now that my daughter has turned her interest towards other shows.

I love you, You love me (BANG), You're as dead as you can be....

But the flight case would most certainly guarantee intact arrival though even if shipped UPS. :roll:

IT'S HERE... going to work to get it now :D

I've been in Dallas all week on business so I took the day off.

Platypus said:
IT'S HERE... going to work to get it now :D

I've been in Dallas all week on business so I took the day off.

i think you've got fingers crossed for you all over the world this time

OH MY GOD....

markiv.jpg

There really are no words to describe the tone on channel 1... I'm so fvcking floored by this thing.. sounds dumblish if I might indulge that idea..

Haven't buckled down any settings yet for any other channel but I've got a **** eating grin plastered on my face..

Man it just owns my Dual Rectifier, it's stupid how good it is.

Thanks for all the support guys, this thing was packed so unbelievably well.. my coworker called me and asked me what the 4 foot x 3 foot box was in my office.. I didn't believe him until I saw it.

Man, thats a cool amp.

Its a shame about the A though. Wonderful amp gone forever :(

I love my IV. Enjoy your's and try an A if you get the chance and tell us what you found out.

OMG, the lead channel is BRUTAL :D :D :D

The closed back cab is downright evil with this thing, I'm so stoked. It totally slays the recto in every possible way to my ears..

rabies said:
Nice! lucky I didn't grab it before you did :wink:

so how'd he package it?

It was like.. a 4 foot by 3 foot box that acted like a sarcophagus.. I'd venture to say it was totally overpacked but for a piece like this it was perfect.

i gotta congratulate you man, when i first saw the pics on ebay i was a little put off by the blonde grill (which btw makes absolutely no sense if you know me :lol: but anyway), but now when i see it on your cab it looks much better. first i thought that the color scheme on the head just looked really tight, but then i realized that the lighter color of the head made it appear bigger than it really is, overcoming my customary displeasure with the appearance of a short IV head on a horizontal 2x or 4x12. this way it really highlights the head.

Latest posts

Back