• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT - MARK IV MEDIUM CUSTOM HEAD FOR MARK IV SHORT HEAD!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_cor

Reaction score
Hi, my mark IV is in snake skin and it's in great condition, I want to get a short head to rackmount os if you have one that'd be great! feel free to add me to your msn or aim , thanks

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Adam. A funny little girl who takes it up the urethra. Adam is soon going to be a proud new owner of a Elmwood modena m60. Very nice

adam02 said:
1500!?!? Suck my balls...

The thing to do here Adam is offer him what you think its worth, then after the sale you can see if there are better chances of getting your balls wet, youve gone about it *** backwards, oh nevermind!

David.W said:
adam02 said:
1500!?!? Suck my balls...

The thing to do here Adam is offer him what you think its worth, then after the sale you can see if there are better chances of getting your balls wet, youve gone about it *** backwards, oh nevermind!

You think i'm asking too mucH?

I dont think its too much at all I was defending the nasty post. Price seems fair to me, good luck with your sale man!

If this is the amp I think it is, it used to be mine...I sold it for $1250 Canadian, so yea, I think $1500 is waay too much

MesaBeno said:
If this is the amp I think it is, it used to be mine...I sold it for $1250 Canadian, so yea, I think $1500 is waay too much

No need for the Racism pal...

The snake skin is the only make it or brake it on this deal. You can ask what you want and I totally respect that.

PRSKILLER said:
The snake skin is the only make it or brake it on this deal. You can ask what you want and I totally respect that.

Right on. Where I live you can buy a mark IV for 2325$ new and with snake skin it's about 3200$ , this is outrageous, anyways, i think 1500$ should sell fast, but the only reason i want to sell is so i get a rackmount mark IV !

MesaBeno said:

Because you chose to sell below market -- that's your fault.

Besides, a new Mark IV is nearly $2000, add another $500 for the custom tolex + tax, duties, you get the picture

I'm talking US prices here...offshore, any price goes.....

JAZZGEAR said:
MesaBeno said:

Because you chose to sell below market -- that's your fault.

Besides, a new Mark IV is nearly $2000, add another $500 for the custom tolex + tax, duties, you get the picture

I'm talking US prices here...offshore, any price goes.....

Thanks Jazz Gear, I have an oppertunity to pick up a 8U rack case with a furman power conditioner for 400$ and I have a studio pre + g major so if i could just get this mark IV short head or better yet, get one that's rackmounted already then i'd be on my way!

Latest posts

Back