• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- USA made Accutronics 9AB2A1B reverb tank

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOEY B.

Reaction score
Like the title says, I am looking for an original USA made reverb unit from a Boogie amp. I have looked all over the internet, and am NOT interested in any reproduction or Korean made units. This is going to be used in a vintage Boogie, and I don't want to hurt the value by putting in non-original type parts. Surely, some of you rackmount Mark-series guys have a dusty one sitting around, unused. 8)

I have one just sitting around that I pulled from my mark IV. If you're interested let me know. I'm not using it, and I was actually just getting ready to post it for sale on the board. I also have a mark IV empty combo shell.

avi8r2005 said:
I have one just sitting around that I pulled from my mark IV. If you're interested let me know. I'm not using it, and I was actually just getting ready to post it for sale on the board. I also have a mark IV empty combo shell.

PM sent.

avi8r2005 said:
I have one just sitting around that I pulled from my mark IV. If you're interested let me know. I'm not using it, and I was actually just getting ready to post it for sale on the board.

Incoming USA made reverb tank. Thanks, Phil. 8)

DO NOT try to order one of the USA tanks from this website http://www.vintagestuffplus.com/servlet/the-70/Accutronics%2Creverb%2Creverbtank%2Ctank%2Cspring%2Cguitar%2Camp/Detail. Six weeks of voicemails and emails with no reply, AFTER a supposed sale. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Latest posts

Back