• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Triaxis and Rack case (2-4 space)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disassembled

Reaction score
Hello all

I am looking for a USED V2 triaxis in operational condition. I will only consider a V1 if the price reflects the cost of upgrading the unit to V2. These units seems pretty reliable so a newer Triaxis is not really an interest of mine unless the price is right. I don't mind units that need repair and may even consider some completely bad units as long as the price reflects the condition/repairs needed. I am going to need it shipped to me through the US Postal Service. Also, I may need a small rack case for the triaxis and a Mesa 20/20 power amp. I have cash and will pay through Paypal. The seller must have some kind of positive rep (either on the board here, Ebay, etc) and willing to provide contact info.

Email me at [email protected] or PM here if anyone needs to contact me

Latest posts

Back