• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mesa Short Head Shell or Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedgodSean

Reaction score
Looking to get my head out of a rack mount and into a shell of some sorts.

Willing to accept the combo shell as well because I can just cut it down.

Would be willing to trade my rack mount as well - Don't have any real use for it.

Looking for short head shell's only.

Would just buy one from Mesa or order one from the guy here on the board that makes them but I can't justify $300 for wood and tolex, I don't care if this thing has been in a fire and the tolex has been melted off - It's going into a padded ATA case and it doesn't matter what it looks like. I don't need new - abused and still functional is fine.

I live in Michigan - Would be willing to drive to pick one up.

I think there is one or two on ebay now . ......I have a mark lll combo shell , with or without reverb you can have for 150 plus shipping . The reverb parts are currently not in it . It is used and abused and still functional ...................the 300 or so that 'the guy who makes them ' is totally justifiable as this is his craft , he does it very well and gets paid very well to do so .

Why not make your own? You could do it for $25 in materials and a half-day of your time. You wouldn't even need to finish it, just build a frame.

I have an old combo shell from 1990. You can have it for $50 and turn it into a head cab.
I sold the chassis, and it doesn't have any hardware, but $50 is pretty **** cheap!
If you don't need it right away, Parcel Post is pretty cheap, but it takes a few weeks to get to the Mainland.

I just ordered a combo cabinet for my LSS head. If your interested I'll sell the empty head shell after my cab shows up.

I had thought that I would get notifications via email when people responded.... D'oh.

I've since purchased a combo shell, trying to figure out how to cut this thing and make it look decent - the front seems to have a slope on it and won't exactly line.

Latest posts

Back