• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Pre

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Areola

Reaction score
I'd really like one of these things.

I'm in Brisbane, Australia. Talk to me, and tell me what price you're looking for? I already have a US step-down transformer.

Also, What price do these things go for new over in USA?

If i win the lottery tonight, and lose the auction on Ebay for the Recto Pre I will ask one of you guys to ship one over from USA new.

They're $1150 new there and over here they are $3500aus. The exchange rate isnt that different... ie im current bidding $600us for the one on ebay and it'll cost $680aus

anyways... this was kinda just a bump-post

Yeah, I've got one in mint condition. Smoke free studio. Everything works. Not even rack rash. $750 + shipping, insurance etc.

I've got pics somewhere if you want.

last time i checked the Aus dollar is buying 92 US cents. thats a record high for Australia. Its handy because the australian ecconomy is doing fairly well and the us ecconomy is doing ****. together it makes for a great saving.

Glad to be able to help.....

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w138/esteso/?action=view&current=DRinrack.jpg&slideshow=true&interval=3

I'll have to weigh it at the Post Office, I'll try to get to it today but I'm thinking 15 - 20 pounds.

Just an FYI. My financial situation has become pretty bad. I even applied for unemployment benefits the other day. I scored a new job starting tomorrow. I can't bare to lose my Dual Recto because I love the 2 ch versions, but i almost sold it out of desperation. Anyways, i'm gunna get rid of my credit card debt and I'll be back to you.

Back