• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: F series combo or DC series combo?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicManJP6

Reaction score
Not sure which will suit my needs better, but they both look like great amps. I want a portable little 1x12 combo with footswitch and slipcover so I don't have to lug my Roadster head and 3/4 back cab around just to jam for an hour at a friend's house.

Let me know what's out there!

Thanks,

Adam

I don't have one for sale but I would recommend the DC over the F series any day. I had an F-50 head for a year. It was a pretty good amp but now I have a DC-10 head which is much better IMHO.

Hi, I live in Knoxville and I have a 2x12 combo with casters that I'm selling for 800 dlls I know is not as light as you may want but the caster sure help. Let me know if you are interested, the amp is in mint condition not a single tear and is working perfectly and since you may be around this area no shipping charges... :D

It has the footswitch

i have a near mint Mesa Boogie DC-3 for sale.

it is Hunter Green with a Cane Grill.

Celestion V30 speaker and JJ tubes.

email me at [email protected]

i can provide pics, details, and online refs

we can negotiate price.....i have it listed at $625, but we can talk

I have an F-50 1X12 combo in great shape. Great amp but I'm thinning the herd. I'm asking $800 for it, I live in NYC so local pickup is fine otherwise shipping charges will apply. If you use Paypal the 3% fee will be added.

Sorry guys, I had to cut my budget WAY down due to some financial issues, so I bought a VOX AD30VT. Killer amp, so I am happy... Thanks for the offers. I'll keep you all in mind after Christmas...

Well, a had a UPS mishap with the thiele I sold to buy the VOX, so the VOX went back to MF. Now, since I am not in a band and need the boogie tone in a portable size, I might be trading my Roadster head and cab for an F-50 and a good chunk of cash. Anyone have clips of an F-50? Some folks say the F-30 is the 'better' amp due to the EL84's versus the 6L6's of the F-50. Any thoughts?

Hi, well the F-100 have casters and can be move around, send me a PM if you are interested, I think we live close enough to make a deal, thanks.

Latest posts

Back