• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Blue Angel head or 1x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phyrexia

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Looking for a Blue Angel, either a 1x12 or a head. A 4x10 is too big for me. It'd need to be shipped to 35205.

victor dot wilson at gmail dot com.

I just missed a 1-12 in great shape, went BIN for $860 delivered to the lower 48.

Bought a 1-12 today, great shape also, plus cover and reverb switch for $810 delivered. Should be here Tues/Weds. :D :D :D :D

This one is actually a 2-10 not a 2-12. Cool amp, ends in a couple of days. I was watching until I snagged my 1-12. They're out there if you keep your eyes open. Good luck!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330164233598&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

Did you see that croco 2x10 on the bay a couple weeks ago? I drooled over it a lot.

I guess the going rate for these is ~$850, eh? I thought I've seen them for like $700 before. I certainly don't want to spend a grand on one.

phyrexia said:
Did you see that croco 2x10 on the bay a couple weeks ago? I drooled over it a lot.

I guess the going rate for these is ~$850, eh? I thought I've seen them for like $700 before. I certainly don't want to spend a grand on one.

Yes, I shot him a line to see what the Buy It Now would be - he said $1500. I missed the end of the auction or might have wound up with it. Glad I went for a 1-12, I have some nice speakers waiting for such. Should be here Tuesday! Keep your eye on that 2-10, it may still be a deal. :D :D

Latest posts

Back