• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb 2x12 cab used (Ohio area)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveBorn2Rock

Reaction score
Hey I live in Columbus and am looking for a used mesa 2x12 horizontal cab.
I don't care too much about what model it is.

My budget is only around $300 :(

But if you live in Ohio then I can pick it up and we won't have to waste time and money on shipping.

Anyway to recap:
If I could find a $300 used (decent condition) horizontal 2x12 cab in Ohio that would make me incredibly happy :D

bump
I hope $300 doesn't sound unreasonable but I've seen a number of Recto cabs go on Ebay for around $300 plus shipping, I just can't afford the shipping.

ya within the last 2 weeks I've seen two go for under 300, one was 280 another 295 and then 2 more go for about $325 and I could totally do that but not with an extra $60 for shipping and handling :(

DaveBorn2Rock said:
ya within the last 2 weeks I've seen two go for under 300, one was 280 another 295 and then 2 more go for about $325 and I could totally do that but not with an extra $60 for shipping and handling :(

come on now thats a weeks worth of working a part time job at minimum wage... just continue saving up and buy it when you can afford it. Or get some paypal credit and pretend its free for three months :shock:

Latest posts

Back