• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB : 1x12 cab , thiele or not

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyplant

Reaction score
For my EVM12L and / or my MS12 . I bought a Mark lll combo cab with just the speaker , no amp , which I use as is and want to see what the two sound in different configurations . I have a Mark lll no stripe with a plus , 60 watt . Maybe a thiele would be my next choice ...... anything around ?

bummer , and i thought you guys were all psyched to hear about my practically brand new ms12 that's been in a box in a closet for twenty years ........

jimmyplant said:
bummer , and i thought you guys were all psyched to hear about my practically brand new ms12 that's been in a box in a closet for twenty years ........

I'd love to hear about it!
You selling it?

Fwiw trouts is pushing 255+ spam post and counting.
How many do you think he, she, it will get before the powers that be figure it out?

druckpig said:
gts said:
jimmyplant said:

I'd love to hear about it!
You selling it?

Fwiw trouts is pushing 255+ spam post and counting.
How many do you think he, she, it will get before the powers that be figure it out?

There is a new one called webplemy and the spam count for that little fcuker was at 836 posts last time I looked
Yeah amazing isn't it. These real spammers really know their craft.
For some reason all their posts are all in the Classified section.
Maybe it's better that way as it's easier for a mod to search and destroy the little f*ckers ;-)

It's not about selling anything to somebody, it's a tactic for search engine optimization. Google's algorithm involves the number and variety of links going to a certain site, and some people think that by writing scripts to go around the internet and automatically post links on forums without the proper safeguards in place (such as this one), they can cheat Google's system and get their crappy sites to show up in the first handful of search results for relevant searches. These kinds of tactics haven't really worked for years, but that doesn't stop some people.

jimmyplant said:
...well , i'm still looking for a new empty 1x12 cab . any one ?

Well, I'm selling a Mesa 1x12 Thiele. And I'm planning on building or having a cab built so...I guess I could sell it unloaded. I'll need speakers. I don't know what is a fair price. IM me if interested and we'll figure something out.

Latest posts

Back